Monday, May 18, 2009

You Want What You Can't Have!!!

Gosh it's been a minute since I've blogged!! But last time I did it was about my least favorite subject in life: LOVE/ MATTERS OF THE HEART. Well first let me say we've made some sort of commitment to each other. The world girlfriend was used { :-O} But I digress...

Why is it as soon as you get someone new, anyone you used to date, were remotely interested in, and even some randoms come out of the wood-work trying to "holla"?? Was I not as appealing when I was chillin doing me alone? Or did you think you could run back to me when you got ready and now my new guy is messing up your plans?

I've been single since November and sure I've talked to a couple of guys but no one serious then as soon as I find someone that makes me happy the ex is getting on my darn nerves trying to get back in my life. I mean I have no issue being his friend (that's all we ever should have been because I never actually liked him), but get off my jock. Why are you now calling, trying to bribe me to spend time with you, constantly bugging me about coming over. Desperation is a real turn off and even if I wasn't taken I still wouldn't want you. I mean you had your chance and you blew it. All you did was waste my time.

Now as far as the former potential boos. I mean some of these guys are justified in still coming after me, I still haven't made it perfectly clear that there chance has been cut short, so on that MY BAD!! But for the guys who let me go before we ever had anything, why are you trying to start something now. Here's the place where I get really specific: OK this guy started something with me, then decided he couldn't handle it...ok I'm a big girl I can deal. So we're back on the friendship path, then as soon as I start talking about my "boothang" and my "baby" you want to start flirting, mentioning my "assets" and etc. Negro I'm so done!!

And then the randoms....dudes who never showed you a ounce of interest before want to "chill" and "get up" all of a sudden. This stuff makes no sense. It may be your homeboy, your exes friend, random guy from your math class, but trust and believe they will come out of no where wanting some of your time and probably some of something else you have.

I mean I really don't understand why these guys operate like they do. It's obvious you don't respect relationships and why would you want to be with someone that would mess around on their man. Doesn't that mean they will mess around on you? And did you ever think that the only reason you want a taken person is because their taken and you want the unattainable? At the end of the day you want what you can't have. Too bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment