Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why Is Your Child So Bad???


Ok so it's been a while, actually months since I've posted a new blog but that doesn't mean I haven't been writing them. I write all the time actually I've just been way to busy to get them up here. So these next couple of blogs are random ones from the past couple of months.


Written 7/2009


Sometimes I think I hate children. Then I realize I don't hate all children, just bad children. I don't know what these parents are doing now-a-days but they need to get their ish together!! Most of the children I come in contact with are either stupid or bad as hades. I don't blame the kids, I blame their parents! I work at a summer camp instructing rising 4th graders and I have one child who's on the first grade level at best, two kids who learn EXTREMELY slowly but aren't stupid (book wise) and three who are on the level they should be on but are more spoiled then month old milk. Then there's one child in my class who is so smart but his mother fills his head with mindless junk and lets him watch R-rated movies, plus he just can't shut his mouth


Now I'm no parent but I do spend lots of time with children (I also work in the nursery at church and in the children's dept at a dept store) so I know a thing or two. SO here's what I have to say to all the parents and soon to be parents out there:


  • First of all step up and be parents: Discipline your children, teach them respect for authority, TELL THEM NO!!!

  • Make sure they get their education.

  • Quit letting your children watch just anything on TV and listen to everything on the radio.

  • Dress them like children, they are not little adults.

  • Monitor their internet activity and who they hang around.

  • Get them involved in positive activities.

At the end of the day it's your responsibility and job to raise a well-functioning member. Take it seriously!!

No comments:

Post a Comment