Sunday, April 12, 2009

Musical Addiction

What makes songs stick in your head? I mean you hum it all day, blast it when comes on the radio, make it your ring tone. I get so addicted to some songs I play them over and over and over again. Sometimes it's like I'm making love to the music; dancing with my eyes closed letting the melody caress me. I hear it when it's not on and it's like it's my song and mine alone. Like they words being sang are for me and by me.

I'm on "Gibberish" by Ryan Leslie soooo hard right now. I honestly can't tell you how many times I've played it today and I've danced all around my house to it. Not that "oh I'm so cute" dancing either, it was that let the music move you type of stuff. I know exactly what Ryan is saying although as the title suggest the song is most gibberish. It describes how I'm feeling right now and if I'm not feeling that way even for a second it takes me back there!! I'm surprised I could sit down long enough to write this!!!

Mr. Ryan Leslie






There are some other songs I'm digging.... (they're not "Gibberish" though haha):




  • "Birthday Sex"- Jeremih

  • "Chocolate High" -India.Are ft Musiq

  • "Maps"- Yeah Yeah Yeahs

  • "Breathe"- Taylor Swift

  • "Come On Get Higher" Matt Nathanson

  • "My Love" - Mary J Blige


Can you tell how I'm feeling now ??hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment