Tuesday, March 24, 2009

RiRi and CB-My take on it!


Everyone's talking about it and now it's time for me to sound off about it! Yes, Chris Brown went to town on Rihanna's behind! We all saw the pictures and heard what went down. But guess what? I don't care! First of all I don't care about their personal relationship and who cares if they're still together or not? I don't, if she prefers to be knocked upside the head now and again who am I to tell her that it's wrong? All I have to say is Chris Brown can still sing and dance his butt off! He puts on a GREAT show and Rihanna's not my friend, I don't owe her jack so I will still be going to his shows and buying his cds!! And like Forest Gump says, that's all I have to say about that.




Side note: Domestic violence is never right, if you want to get out leave!!

No comments:

Post a Comment